|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 3|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
It is a regular shopping cart with sharp items protruding from the cart. It is available to Frank West after defeats Steven Chapman in Seon's Food and Stuff during Case 2-3: Medicine Run. The weapon cart respawns in Seon's Food and Stuff whenever Frank leaves and then returns to the store.
- The cart can be picked up if Frank leaves one area of the mall pushing the cart and the load screen appears. When the new screen is loaded, Frank will be holding the cart instead of pushing it.
- The cart can be picked up after Frank kicks the cart.
- The cart can be picked up if it is pushed off balance or tipped on its side other ways other than kicking. The most difficult way is to hit the cart and push the cart off balance, with a light damage weapon. This is difficult to do and Frank may destroy the cart.
Frank can kick the cart by pressing while he is pushing or holding onto the cart. The cart can be used to ram into groups of zombies with incredible speed. It can also be thrown. The cart cannot be used by survivors. Like other heavy items the player will drop the item if switching weapons or attacked.
- The modified spray bottles have "It is hell without Jesus" written on them.
- In the game, there are not as many cleavers as shown in the cutscene.
- The Weapon Cart was referenced in "Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3", as Frank uses an improved version, his having chainsaws instead of cleavers. There is also a dead zombie sitting inside the cart to, just how Isabela was during her capture.
- ↑ GameSpot Forums - Dead Rising - Can Frank pick up the 2 motorcycles? How to pick up lawn mower and carts?, GameSpot Forums.