Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "There's a woman taking cover inside a children's clothing shop in the Entrance Plaza. Things are lookin' pretty bleak there Frank. You might wanna lend her a hand."
- —Otis Washington
In the Entrance Plaza on the evening of the second day, Frank can find two women who have been separated. He will need to reunite the two and bring them to safety.
Upon arriving at Gramma's Kids in Entrance Plaza to rescue a woman, Frank finds Jolie Wu crying. She shares her story on how she was separated from her best friend Rachel Decker. Frank tells her that he is going to find Rachel who Jolie says is in Ladies' Space. As he leaves, Jolie yells for him to wait, and says she wants to go too.
With Jolie in his party, Frank heads to Ladies' Space on the second floor of the plaza and finds a panicking Rachel who refuses to talk to him. When Jolie and Rachel see each other, they hug in reunion. Jolie apologizes for leaving Rachel behind, and Rachel forgives her. Frank then offers to bring Jolie and Rachel to the Security Room.
Conversation with Jolie and Rachel
Jolie: Hey you! Help me out, will ya? My friend RACHEL... She...
Frank: What? What happened to this RACHEL girl?
Jolie: She got left behind on the 2nd floor... in LADIES' SPACE. The zombies probably already got to her.
Frank: You said LADIES' SPACE right? I'll go check on her. Wait here, Ok?
Jolie: Wait! I want to go too! Take me with you.
Rachel: No! Get away! Someone! Someone help me! JOLIE, where are you JOLIE!
Jolie: I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have left you behind... I
Rachel: It's ok Jolie. You came back for me. And that's all that matters.
Jolie: Rachel, I... I'm sorry.Frank: Any chance I could get you ladies to continue your conversation in a safer place? I'll escort you to the Security Room. Follow me!
- This is one of two scoops that requires a live survivor to complete, the other being A Woman in Despair.
- When Rachel and Jolie reunite, they will hug for a photo op.
- Jolie and Rachel can only be saved when they are reunited. They will not follow Frank to safety individually.
- The title of this scoop, The Woman Who Didn't Make It is a pun on the situation Rachel and Jolie are involved in. It refers to Rachel being abandoned and not making it to where she and Jolie were heading to, she didn't make it.