|Television (Dead Rising)
||250 (Primary 1 & 2)|
500 (Primary 3 & 4)
A TV (television) is a weapon in Dead Rising. This is a standard definition TV. It's a heavy and deadly weapon. There are also HDTV flat screen televisions.
Due to its large size it cannot put into Frank's inventory, and it is difficult to attack with.
- Primary: Press to swing the TV. Tap the button in succession to perform a four hit combo, with the third and fourth hit dealing additional damage.
- Thrown: Hold down the and press to throw the TV. The bulkiness of the TV comes in handy, as it is capable of knocking over large crowds of zombies.
|* Throw the TV to make the glass explode with an incredible visual.
- If Frank kicks the television, he will grab his foot in pain.[Verification needed]
- Frank holds a TV on the box art of Dead Rising.
- ↑ Dead Rising: Items Guide, GameFAQs, (March, 2008).
- ↑ Dead Rising: Weapon Guide, GameFAQs, (November 2, 2006).