- "Chuck, it looks like there's someone at Cucina Donnacci in the Food Court. Looks like they're cooking! You better check it out."
- —Stacey Forsythe
- "I see a man hiding on top of the Hamburger Fiefdom in the food court. He looks like he's waiting for someone."
- —Stacey Forsythe
Chuck Greene receives a call about a chef that captured a hostage. Once Chuck arrives at Cucina Donnacci, Chuck spots Chef Antoine. Chef Antoine thinks Chuck is his long-awaited reporter and offers Chuck the best meal ever, one made from human flesh. Chuck explains that he is not a reporter, causing Antoine to become angry and attack him. After the fight, Antoine accidentally trips and shoves his head into a fryer, killing him. Chuck then unties his hostage, Cinda but she says Chuck is the "terrorist" that started the outbreak.
Antoine will attack with his frying pan. He also jumps on Chuck and forces food into Chuck's mouth. The frying pan always deals one bar of damage, his grabbing sequence one or two. He has his ranged attacks (frying pans, plates, cleavers, food).
If a zombie walks into Antoine's path, he will attack it. Sometimes he also attacks zombies that get too close to him. Chuck can attack him when he is distracted.
- A perfect weapon against Antoine is the Knife Gloves. Run up near him while he is eating and attack him. Antoine can hit Chuck after three hits, but Chuck can dodge it if he is quick.
- Make no more than a three-hit combo against him while he is eating, and turn away immediately (possibly with a jump or roll as well) once he finishes.
- A better way to deal damage is to dodge his pan and attack him twice, then dodge again. But Chuck can easily get stuck because of a zombie or object and his attack will hit Chuck.
- If Chuck has no other options available use the kitchen knives. Chuck can use the frying pans as well, but the knife is much more effective. Sidestep his melee attacks with his frying pan and attack twice each time. After about four strikes he will run for food.
- Attacking Antoine while he is already doing his pan attack may interrupt it.
- Chuck can defeat Antoine by rushing him with the paddlesaw, but expect to lose some health.
- Recruit Jasper, located above Hamburger Fiefdom, by jumping on top of the vending machines. Arm Jasper with a melee weapon, and use him to assist in defeating Antoine. Jasper can provide backup firepower or be a distraction so Chuck can attack Antoine.
- Antoine can deflect bullets with his weapon while facing Chuck, so precise timing is needed.
- Equipping Chuck with three sniper rifles will defeat Antoine, although the fight will be lengthy. Shoot at him ONCE when he runs to eat (he will deflect all subsequent shots) and then avoid him by running laps around the center structure. Chuck can avoid his ranged attacks by putting a column between himself and Antoine. If done correctly, Chuck can stop Antoine from healing at all and only use 35 shots of the sniper rifle.
- Recruit the nearby survivor Jasper from atop the Hamburger Fiefdom and arming him with a firearm (LMG, Merc Assault Rifle). While Chuck keeps him occupied, Jasper can fire at the psychopath and kill him within moments. However, be sure to kill Antoine quickly as he can kill Jasper easily with a few hits of his frying pan.
- Attack him with a ranged weapon if he is eating, not for damage but to interrupt his healing.
- If Chuck needs to heal run to the Wild West Grill House next door for food. But remember Antoine will always run for food, when Chuck runs too far from him, or attacks him with a ranged weapon.
Cinda refuses to go with Chuck unless Jasper is with her. To locate Jasper, cross the Food Court. Climb up the the snack machines next to Lombardi's up to the awnings and cross to Hamburger Fiefdom. Talk to Jasper and escort him to Cinda to allow Cinda to trust Chuck. Chuck then safely escorts Cinda and Jasper back to the Safe House.
- Dialogue of the mission in the Off the Record game files. All text may not be actually used in the final game.
Ah, come in, come in! Finally.
I am Antoine. They call me the king of cuisine!
I have been expecting you.
Well you're, uh, you're a bit late, but it's good you finally made it.
It's true what they say... tastes like chicken.
Needs a bit more buttah.
What, you don't like buttah??
This is for you! I have created my, my ultimate dish!
Daring! Original! Exotic! And fresh... oh yes... VERY fresh.
You and your readers will find it easily worthy of 4 stars!
I think you have me confused with someone else.
You... you're not the reviewer? But I have been WAITING FOR YOU!
No offense, but I really don't want to eat that.
HOW DARE YOU!? I AM ANTOINE! I AM THE KING OF CUISINE!!
No matter. No matter! This can still be a once in a lifetime meal.
So sit... relax... Antoine will make you... DINNER!
Stacey Forsythe: I see a man hiding on top of the Hamburger Fiefdom in the food court. He looks like he's waiting for someone.
Hey, didn't think you saw me up here. The name's Jasper. I'm fine, but...
Me'n Cinda, one of the other barkeeps, were working the Shoal Nightclub when this zombie mess happened. She's a huge fan of yours.
We found this safe spot here but we started running low on supplies.
Thank you... I thought I was a goner...
Whoa! Wait a second... You're Frank West! I'm a huge fan!
Thanks lady. Always a pleasure to meet a fan, but we should get you to safety.
Wait, we can't go yet. My friend Jasper is fan of yours too. You have to save him.
I'm safe for now, so I'm not moving until Jasper gets here. Please find him.
I know! I can't wait to tell all our friends that Frank West was the one who saved us!
Will you please come with me now? I can get us through all these zombies.
I found your friend, Jasper.
Frank... Looks like there are some survivors holed up in the men's restroom in the Americana Casino. Check it out! I think I saw someone from CURE!
I know they said that, but I don't think he's a terrorist. He risked his life to save me.
Come on, Cinda. Frank West can take us someplace safe, he's a pro!
Cinda! You're safe! I was so worried about you!