Before the zombie outbreak in Fortune City, Tammy worked as a mermaid performer at the Atlantica Casino. On the day of the outbreak, she forgot her bathing suit at home and decided to "go commando", a term used when someone is not wearing underwear.
When Chuck Greene finds her at the Atlantica Casino, she explains her predicament and agrees to follow Chuck to the Safe House. However, on account of her costume, she is unable to walk and has to be carried. When not carried, she is unable to stand and can only flop around on the floor. This means that she is not affected by the Leadership magazine. It is also apparently impossible for Chuck to transport her in any vehicle.
Depending on the ending, Tammy was either rescued by a helicopter sent by the Channel 6 News Station, killed by the military firebombing, or killed by Sullivan to cover up the truth behind the outbreak.
- Join Bonus: 22,000PP
- Escort Complete Bonus: 44,000PP
- $5,000 (Dead Rising 2: Off the Record)
- Tammy shares a character model with Jenny Slaten.
- After being brought to the Safe House, Tammy is able to stand while thanking Chuck/Frank.
- Strangely, even though Tammy's costume apparently renders her unable to move unassisted, she mysteriously appears in the Atlantica Casino nearly three days after the initial outbreak.
- She may have been inspired by Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid', a fact that is supported by her location, the Atlantica Casino. The only differences are that Tammy's hair is shorter and Ariels 'sea-shell bra' is purple.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record there are female zombies in space attire that share a similar model to Tammy's.
- In Off The Record, taking a picture of her will give you the 'Adult Content' Achievement.