- "Thank you, young man. I'm sorry I don't have a piece of hard candy for you."
- —Susan, on being rescued
Susan Walsh is a survivor appearing in Dead Rising. She is found on top of the giant soccer ball in Wonderland Plaza during the unmarked scoop The Woman Left Behind. She is an elderly woman who requires help walking.
Susan is found stranded on top of the giant soccer ball in Wonderland Plaza, surrounded by a crowd of zombies. When Frank rescues her and offers to bring her to the Security Room, she thanks him for being a polite boy. She is too old to run for long, and will require Frank to hold her hand to help her walk.
Susan appears in the warehouse at 0:00:00 - 0:07:00 and is dead upon discovery. She drops a pack of cookies, a frying pan, a paint can, a bag of pet food, and a step ladder.
- Join Bonus: 25,000 PP
- Escort Complete Bonus: 50,000 PP
There is a pattern to Susan's movement. First she runs, then she will stop to take a breath, then she will walk, and finally she will start to run again.
- She is the oldest character in the game.
- If an upskirt photo of Susan is taken, the target markers will register as the Horror genre instead of Erotica. This is possibly a joke.
- Susan shares a last name with Kenneth Walsh, a survivor appearing in Dead Rising 2.
- She is one of the three old women in the saga, the other two are Esther Alwin from Dead Rising 2 and Lindsay Harris from Dead Rising.
- If she turns into a zombie, her appearance is not the one of a zombie, is the same when she is alive.
- Susan most likely used a store in Wonderland Plaza to hide when she saw Adam and Jo. She didnt seem to leave her hideout before both of them were defeated.
- Susan is already dead when you find her in infinity mode.