- "Hey, Chuck. This is going to sound a little strange... but there's, um... a mermaid at the Atlantica Waterfall. I think she is stranded."
- —Stacey Forsythe
When Chuck Greene finds Tammy Blaine at the Atlantica Casino, she explains her predicament and agrees to follow Chuck to the Safe House. However, on account of her costume, she is unable to walk (and unable to take it off as she forgot to put on underwear) and has to be carried. When not carried, she is unable to stand and can only flop around on the floor.
- Dialogue of the mission in the Off the Record game files. All text may not be actually used in the final game.
Yoo hoo, handsome! Can you help a girl out?
Over here! I'm stuck!
Excuse me, mer-lady, but are you alright?
Not really. I can't move around in this costume and ... well, zombies.
Can't you just take it off? Then you can follow me to the Safe House.
But I can't walk in this thing!
Can't you just take it off if it's a costume?
Well ... I forgot my bathing suit at home so ... kind of going commando here.
Really!? I mean ... I guess I can carry you.
I can't take this off, okay? I just met you. I'm not that kind of mermaid. Please help me!! Can you pick me up?
Great. Alright, I can carry you back there.
Oh, thank you so much! My name is Tammy.
- After being brought to the Safe House, Tammy is mysteriously able to stand, even while still wearing her fish bottom.
- She is not affected by the Leadership magazine.
- Tammy cannot go into any vehicles.
- In Off The Record, taking a picture of her will give you the Adult Content achievement.