- "This month's special feature from the archives: O'Bold and the Midnight Raiders."
- —Still Creek Map
It is a single theater, with a lobby and auditorium. Inside the lobby is a ticket booth and a snack bar, along with some promotional cardboard cutouts. There is a locked door in the seating area which can be opened for the locksmith achievement.
|Source||Location||Amount when broken||Total|
|Cash on floor (4)||In front of winning slot machines||$200 (2)|
|Slot Machine (both types) (4)||The four slot machines with the $200 and $100 in front of them can be played 5 times without losing.
To play 20 times: $100 x 20 = $2000
Winnings 20 times: $300 x 20 = $6000
$6000 - $2000 = $4000 winnings
|$200 each game||$4000|
|Slot Machine (both types) (8)||Either side of lobby. Break the eight machines.||$300 each||$2400|
|Cash Register (2)||On counter||$400||$800|
- Bowie Knife
- Cardboard Cutout
- Cash Register
- Gumball Machine
- Cash Register
- Metal Garbage Can
- Newspaper Box
- Chuck cannot jump over the movie theater seats.
- There are four movie posters in the lobby of these theater, two of the movies are the same as in the Dead Rising Colby's Movieland theater in Willamette Parkview Mall, 2 years before.
- The theater's monthly special feature is O'Bold and the Midnight Raiders.
- The Cardboard Cutouts feature Protoman, a character from Megaman, adding to the list of Megaman References in the Dead Rising Games.
- The Midnight Raiders could possibly be a reference to the fictional band from the game Left 4 Dead 2, The Midnight Riders.
Case Zero Locations
|Big Buck Hardware - Bob's Fish 'n Hunt - Brockett Gas Station - Ed's Friendly Barber Shop - Grumpy Dog Bowling Alley - Momma's Diner - Still Creek Casino - Still Creek Hotel - Still Creek Movie Theater - Still Creek Pawnshop - The Dirty Drink - Uncle Bill's Department Store|
|Maintenance Room - Quarantine Zone - Sheriff's Office|