|"Don't forget to come back for me!"|
|This article needs more information. Please expand!|
The shopping cart is a weapon in Dead Rising that can be found all over the Willamette Parkview Mall. Most shopping carts are pushed by zombies that are unable to attack you. They can be used to ram into groups of zombies with incredible speed. They can also be thrown. The cart cannot be used by survivors and is like most other heavy items where the player will drop the item if switching weapons or attacked. You can also do a secondary attack with the cart. While pushing it, press the button and Frank will kick the shopping cart, sending it flying.
- Every time you enter a different area of the mall with the shopping cart, Frank will be holding it instead of pushing it.
- When a shopping cart's durability has been used up while pushing it around, instead of breaking like most weapons, Frank will simply stop moving and the shopping cart disappears.
- The shopping cart can also be useful for barricading store entrances.
- The shopping cart is useful in the maintenance tunnels if you don't have a car due to it being very common and it's ability to run over zombies rather than pushing them aside.
- Frank can attack with a shopping cart in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.