Rumble in the Jungle is a Sandbox Mode challenge in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. The goal is to kill as many zombies as the player can in 20 seconds. It is suggested to throw explosives from high vantage points to quickly get kills.
Location: Yucatan Casino
Prerequisites: 500 kills
Mission: Kill as many zombies as you can in 20 seconds!
- Gold (50 kills)
- Silver (30 kills)
- Bronze (10 kills)
- Gold: $30,000
- Silver: $10,000
- Bronze: $3,000
- This most likely a reference to the Muhammad Ali / George Forman fight that was also called the Rumble in the Jungle because it took place in Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- An easy way to get the gold medal is to use the Rocket Launcher weapon, or alternately to use Queens, which can be acquired in massive numbers from the final Challenge, Rooftop Massacre: Round 2.
- ↑ Dan Noel, Jeremy Chan, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide, Brady Games, (2011).
- ↑ New Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Trailer Plays in an Undead Sandbox, Dread Central, (August 26, 2011). "Sandbox Mode offers a selection of gruesome and unique challenges such as ‘Rumble in the Jungle’, ‘Chop Suey’ and ‘Silver Strip Smackdown,’ all with online leaderboard support."
- ↑ Dead Rising: New Combo Weapon (Lazer Eyes), youtube: officialdeadrising, August 12, 2011.