Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "I just saw someone in the sandwich shop in Paradise Plaza. Looked pretty overweight from what I saw in the monitor. He's not just goin' there to get food is he?"
- —Otis Washington
After entering the store, Frank discovers Ronald Shiner, who claims he is starving to death, and begs Frank to share some food with him.
Conversation with Ronald
Ronald: I'm starving to death here...
Ronald: Hey, you've got some FOOD right? Split it with me. C'mon! I'm dyin' here.
Frank: Sorry pal, fresh out.
Ronald: Tryin' to bogart it all for yourself huh? You're just gonna eat every last morsel? And hear I am starving to death. You've got a lot of nerve jerk!
Ronald: *burp* That's the stuff!
Frank: Stick around here and you'll be the one getting eaten. Come with me. I'll take you to the Security Room.
Ronald: Is there food there?Frank: Yeah...
- Completing this scoop and rescuing Ronald Shiner will allow Frank to take on another scoop, Ronald's Appetite.
- After Ronald is given food, he will burp. This is a Photo Op, so Frank should take his photo.
- After this scoop is activated, Jill's Sandwiches will spawn no more food items.
- In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, after his initial feeding, Ronald will run to Colombian Roastmasters, and ask Frank to find him a Well Done Steak, which can be found on the counter. After which, Ronald will join and follow Frank.
- Additional Weapons
|During the scoop there is some additional weapons barricading the store which do not appear again.|