Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Hahahaha! You missed, loser! Get your aim right brother!"
- —Reginald to Sam, after he misses
In the unannounced scoop the Prisoners, Frank enters the park to find three escaped prisoners in a jeep, with Sam driving the vehicle and Miguel armed with a baseball bat while Reginald controls the heavy machine gun. Miguel attempts to swing his bat at Frank but misses. The trio then spot a man and woman (Sid & Sophie Richards) running through the park. Miguel kills Sid with a swing of the baseball bat, leaving Sophie frightened and distraught.
Afterwards, the convicts will continue to drive around the park, running over and gunning down zombies, as well as Sophie if they come across her. Once they spot Frank, they will attack him, forcing him to defend himself. The terror unleashed by the convicts in the park is put into an end after Miguel and his buddies are killed.
- Sam Franklin drives aimlessly around and often crashes into a bench, tree or lamppost, requiring him to take some time to reverse and get out of the jam, giving Frank a good opportunity to attack with a melee weapon or get a good aim if attacking with firearms.
- Miguel Sanchez will swing his baseball bat at Frank whenever he is parallel with him. If Sam happens to die before Miguel does, then Miguel will push Sam out of the Humvee and take over as driver, giving Frank an easier time fighting them.
- Reginald Jenkins is the most troublesome convict of the three. He uses the HMG and can shoot with precise aim from up close or afar. Once he is dead, he will slump back in his seat and the HMG is up for grabs.
- Reginald's prisoner ID is 950216.
- Reginald's body will remain on the Jeep, slumped back in the gunner's seat, while the bodies of Sam and Miguel will fall off once they are killed.
- The convicts are unique among psychopaths - they will respawn at midnight each night, with the exception of September 22.