|Case Zero||Dead Rising 3|
- "QUARANTINE. Restricted Area. Military Operation. Do not proceed without the proper authorization"
- —Quarantine Zone sign
Before it was overrun by zombies, it was used as a military outpost to keep the citizens of Still Creek and refugees from Las Vegas contained. Just as Chuck arrives in Still Creek, the gunfire of the last band of soldiers can be heard, but soon ends as the outpost is overrun by zombies. By the time Chuck arrives in the zone the area is completely overrun with zombies. Several lettered military tents are found inside the quarantine zone, filled with supplies and beds, as well as an overturned ambulance containing valuable vials of Zombrex as well as a dead soldier. A coach bus, seen trying to merge onto the road, was used to ferry survivors out of town, but no longer runs in operation due crashing into a van and the failed quarantine.
Zombified soldiers wielding assault rifles can be found in this area. The quarantine zone is situated near a bridge which is clogged with burning vehicles and zombies and roped off by a barbed wire fence in front of three military Humvees, making it impassible.
A woman, Sharon Riesinger, is found here after Chuck encounters her friends at the bowling alley. Sharon and her friends arrived at the blockade only to be taken into quarantine due to her infection, while her friends were turned away. She is the only unknown survivor of the quarantine who was not killed in the massacre as zombies overran the camp.
An alternate route by the camp, a dirt road, that runs through the valley eventually leads to the opposite side of the bridge, has been closed to prevent unauthorized traffic. Eventually, this road is opened as the military return to retake the town, allowing Chuck and Katey to flee.
Unannounced tent near entranceEdit
Sharon's tent near far cornerEdit
- The white vans found in the traffic jam (as well as in front of the gas station) all have the same license plate: 92299. The cars and pickup trucks do not have license plates.
- The Quarantine Zone is sometimes referred to as the Quarantine Area or the Quarantine Camp.
- The red and white signs placed throughout the area state:
- Chuck can stand in the flames of burning vehicles at the road block and not be harmed, although zombies will be hurt.
Case Zero Locations
|Big Buck Hardware - Bob's Fish 'n Hunt - Brockett Gas Station - Ed's Friendly Barber Shop - Grumpy Dog Bowling Alley - Momma's Diner - Still Creek Casino - Still Creek Hotel - Still Creek Movie Theater - Still Creek Pawnshop - The Dirty Drink - Uncle Bill's Department Store|
|Maintenance Room - Quarantine Zone - Sheriff's Office|