- "So sweet and irresistible, even bees can't resist this saccharine brew."
- —Pamphlet located in Frozen Dreams
- Orange Juice + Orange Juice
- Orange Juice + Beer
- Orange Juice + Milk
- Orange Juice + Melon
- Orange Juice + Melted Ice Pops
- Nectar + Beer
- Orange Juice + Onion Rings
- Beer + Jellybeans
- Orange Juice + Whiskey
- Apple + Apple
- Apple + Beer
- Pineapple + Whiskey
- Pineapple + Melon
- Taco + Taco
- Vodka + Milk
- Large Soda + BBQ Ribs
- Jellybeans + Pie
- If the player is collecting queens for Isabela Keyes, nectar is arguably one of the easiest (and most time conserving methods) of doing so.
- If the player hasn't yet encontered the Queen yet, the juice has no effect.
- Until its effects wear off, further consumption of Nectar will yield no more Queens.
- If Chuck has a nectar effect active during the cutscene where queens come into the game, it will crash the game. It can be fixed by skipping the cutscene.
- During the mission The Breach if you fight all the zombies and make it to the back where the zombies are coming from before you close the door you can find a Nectar already made.
|Apple - Baguette - Cabbage - Cheese - Cookies - Corn - Frozen Vegetables - Golden Brown Pizza - Grapefruit - Ice Pops - Japanese Radish - Lettuce - Melon - Melted Ice Pops - Orange - Pie - Raw Meat - Red Cabbage - Rotten Pizza - Pumpkin - Snack - Spoiled Meat - Squash - Thawed Vegetables - Uncooked Pizza - Well Done Steak - Yogurt - Zucchini|
|Coffee Creamer - Milk - Orange Juice - Wine|
|Energizer - Nectar - Pain Killer - Quickstep - Randomizer - Repulse - Spitfire - Untouchable - Zombait|