Mixed Juice is a food item that can be made in Willamette Parkview Mall in Dead Rising and Fortune City in Dead Rising 2.
The Xbox 360 version of Dead Rising allowed the player to mix different food item found in the mall in blenders to create special juice blends with varied effects on gameplay.
- Energizer: Frank becomes invincible for a short period.
- Untouchable: Zombies can not touch Frank for a while. (Frank can still be shot and slashed at)
- Nectar: Attracts a Queen and increases chances of finding Queens for a while.
- Quickstep: Increases speed for a short period.
- Randomizer: Has a low chance of giving Frank a random power, but has a higher chance of giving him stomachaches that leave him vulnerable.
- Spitfire: Frank's spit becomes a projectile weapon.
- Zombait: Zombies become more aggressive towards Frank for a short period.
In the Wii version however, recovery items can be blended together by using fruit mixers scattered around the mall to enhance their healing abilities, similar to herbs in Resident Evil.
- Yellow Juice - Mixed from fruits - Heals 40% of loss health.
- Green Juice - Mixed from vegetables - Heals the player completely.
- White Juice - Mixed from any of the juices with Protein - Increases maximum health.
- Energizer: Chuck becomes invincible for a short period.
- Nectar: Attracts Queens.
- Pain Killer: Chuck takes half damage for a short time.
- Quickstep: Also from Dead Rising, makes Chuck run 3 times as fast but actions, such as jumping and attacking, are the same speed.
- Randomizer: Has a small chance to give a random effect of another mixed drink, but will most likely cause Chuck to throw up repeatedly, making him vulnerable for short periods of time.
- Repulse: Zombies ignore Chuck.
- Spitfire: Literally turns Chuck's spit into fire, slowly causing damage over time.
- Untouchable: Zombies can not grab Chuck for a while. Can still be hit and take damage from their lashing.
- Zombait: Returns from Dead Rising, makes zombies more attracted to Chuck.