- "You are so awesome!"
- —Lulu, upon meeting Chuck
Shortly after the outbreak, Lulu was somehow able to evacuate to the Fortune City Emergency Shelter with several other survivors before the Safe House doors were shut right after the last group of survivors make it in.
Depending on the ending, Lulu was either rescued by a helicopter sent by the Channel 6 News Station, or killed by the military firebombing.
|"If you'd been there what would you have done differently?"|
|This article is non-canon and not considered part of the official Dead Rising story.|
Her role in the story remains the same as the previous game, but because Capcom's contract with Playboy has expired, her model has significantly changed and she now appears identical to Brittany Beck.
Unlike Dead Rising 2, in Off the Record Lulu is one of the survivors defending the safe house during the zombie attack on Day 4.
- Lulu's face can be seen on the Gambling 1 magazine.
- According to the game files, Lulu was supposed to be held hostage by Randy Tugman.
- She is the only survivor in Dead Rising 2 who cannot be killed in the game. However in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record she defends the Safe House with other survivors and can easily be killed by a large mob of zombies surrounding her.
- Lulu shares a resemblance to a character (Cindy) from the game Resident Evil: Outbreak.
- Her character model in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record is the same one used by Brittany Beck.
- Her Character model colors are different from the notebook's.
- Despite being a default safe house survivor, she will thank Chuck for "saving her" by saying "You are so awesome". Of course, she just might be one of Chuck's fans.
- She is a default safe house survivor, but is not seen in the intro of the shelter. It's possible she entered the safe house before the others.