Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "There's a man and a woman on the roof of Paradise Plaza. Talk to 'em and bring them back to the Security Room."
- —Otis Washington
Jeff is by the elevator. Walk over and speak to him first, and he'll join for 5,000 Prestige points.
Take Jeff around to the other side of the rooftop to find Natalie Meyer; she'll come running and the pair will have an emotional reunion. Keep your camera handy and take a photo when the Prestige points icon pops up for a massive bonus and enough Prestige points to get The Artiste achievement. Speak to either of them again and Natalie will join your party for a further 5,000 Prestige points.
Conversation with the Meyers
Jeff: You...have you seen my wife NATALIE? She should still be around here.
Frank: Looking for someone? I'll lend a hand.
Jeff: That'd be great, fella. The name's Jeff Meyer, by the way.
Frank: I'm Frank. I'm a journalist.
Natalie: Jeff, oh, thank god you're ok!
Jeff: Oh, Natalie! I'll never let you go again.
Frank: Alright you two. You mind cutting your joyous reunion short? It's not safe here, but I know a safe place. I'll take you to the Security Room. Follow me.
Chop Till You DropEdit
- When Jeff and Natalie reunite, they will hug for a photo op.
- If Frank sees and hears only Jeff, but not Natalie, then leaves, and Jeff dies 35 game minutes later, Natalie will still be on the roof after Jeff dies. She will still return to the security room without Jeff.
- Jeff will follow Frank down to the warehouse.
- In the beta version of Dead Rising, this scoop seems to occur in the Entrance Plaza, instead of on the Rooftop.
- ↑ Dead Rising Game Script, IGN, (January, 2009).
- ↑ Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop-Walkthrough All S Ranks part 2, Youtube, At 1:20