|Description||Unlocked all doors in Still Creek. You are the master of unlocking.|
Locksmith is an achievement in Dead Rising 2: Case Zero.
This achievement is unlocked by unlocking all of the doors in Still Creek. There a total of 5 doors that can be unlocked.
All five doors must be unlocked in one play through to count towards the achievement.
- The rear door of the Still Creek Movie Theater - go through the theater and exit through the rear.
- The front door of the Sheriff's Office - go through the alley behind the office, enter through the back door and go straight to open the front door.
- The front door of Bob's Fish 'n Hunt - jump across the rooftops and find an open vent on the roof of the store and jump in, from which the player can then open the front door.
- The front door of the Still Creek Pawnshop - simply save Dick Jones and escort him safely to his pawnshop and he will unlock the front door.
- The shed to the east of Big Buck Hardware- Acquire the Shed Key from the second floor of the Still Creek Hotel and use the key to open the shed door.
|A Bigger Taste… - A Taste of Things to Come - Chop Shop - Clueless No More - Locksmith - Part Way There - Ready to Ride - Small Town, Deep Pockets - Still Creek Savior - We Ride To Fortune City! - Zombie Exterminator - Zombie Hunter|