- "The living quarters provide employees with the comforts of a home while not at home. Take a load off and shoot some pool in the Rec Room or enjoy a drink with our executives in the Tiki Tower Lounge!"
- —Phenotrans Facility Map
The Living Quarters is a section of the Phenotrans Facility in Dead Rising 2: Case West. This section comes complete with a dining hall, a recreation center and individual rooms for employees of the facility to eat, sleep, and relax in. A maintenance room and bathroom are also located in the Living Quarters.
- Living Quarters A5-A6 & A8 Map description: A low-level employee living quarter created for function rather than comfort. These are the smallest rooms available; not meant for relaxation or recreation.
- Living Quarters A1-A4 & A9 Map description: A mid-level employee living quarter meant for long term stay. These rooms offer sufficient space for comfort.
- Living Quarters X1 & X2 Map description: An executive living quarter fashioned for space and comfort. It reflects the position that it was crafted to accommodate. These quarters have spared no expense.
- Living Quarters A3 Map description: There was poster of "The Peacemaker" and the movie poster of "Cumber 89,000."
|Weapons - Locations - Characters|
| Case 1-1: Introduction - Case 1-2: Access Codes |
Case 2-1: Chuck's Evidence - Case 2-2: Infiltration - Case 2-3: Regroup
Case 3-1: The Way Out - Case 3-2: Blackout - Case 3-3: Secure Lab
|Organ Donor - The Search for Lisa|
|Achievements - Combo Weapons - Notebook - Skills - PP Stickers - Cameras|