- Main article: Knight Armor
The Knight Helmet is an unlockable clothing item in Dead Rising 2.
The Knight Helmet is one of four items for the Knight set of clothing, which when combined with the 3 other items, will give Chuck a secondary health bar which, when depleted, breaks the armor and leaves Chuck in his boxers.
The armor's health:
- cannot be healed with food items
- moving to a new area will reset the armor's health
- removing a piece of the armor and putting it back on at a clothing store will reset the armor's health.
- Required items
- Knight Armor: Get the S Rank ending.
- Knight Helmet: Rescue Jack Ellis in Welcome to the Family, then beat him in poker in Ante Up.
- Knight Boots: At Moe's Maginations, for 2,000,000 dollars (1,600,000 if you have both Bargaining 1 and Bargaining 2 magazines in your inventory).
- Full Beard Moustache: In the Wave of Style store located in Royal Flush Plaza.
All the parts of the armor will stay in a locker in the Safe House restroom. Chuck can equip and unequip it at any time.
The Knight Armor is the only clothing with secondary effects that isn't a Skill Pack.