Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "Using a firearm for self defense is our god-given right as Americans, Thomas."
- —Jack Hall, reiterating the second amendment
Mark of the SniperEdit
- Main article: Mark of the Sniper
Jack, Roger, and Thomas Hall are encountered when Frank West arrives at the Entrance Plaza to rescue Wayne Blackwell, who has been pinned behind the counter of Estelle's Fine-lady Cosmetics by the trio. Roger encourages Thomas to shoot Frank, claiming that they're doing it to survive. Jack agrees, citing the Second Amendment to persuade his brother. Thomas, though initially torn, decides to heed his father's and brother's orders.
After he is defeated, he dies and drops a sniper rifle. After all three members of the Hall Family are defeated, Wayne Blackwell can be rescued and brought back to the Security Room.
Jack attacks using a sniper rifle from afar, but lacks any close range attack. He will run away if Frank approaches him, until he is at a safe distance.
Sniper Rifle: Jack's only attack is to fire his sniper rifle from afar. Jack is moderately accurate, with his bullets hitting Frank most of the time. After firing each shot, Jack needs to take a second or so to bolt a new round into the chamber.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
Jack (along with Roger and Thomas) appear at Leisure Park at 0:00:00 - 2:00:00. When killed, he drops a pack of cookies, an orange, a golden brown pizza, a fire ax, and a hunting knife.[Verification needed]
- Jack and Roger are the names of two antagonists in the novel "Lord of the Flies". In the novel, both Jack and Roger are part of a group of primitive hunters who pressure others into joining them.
- Jack wears a baseball cap in promotional pictures, but wears a wool hat during gameplay and in his notebook portrait.