- "We are proud to stock a selection of arms from all around the world. Note that customers must show identification for any purchase."
- —Willamette Parkview Mall Map
The Huntin' Shack is a gun store in the North Plaza in Dead Rising. It contains sniper rifles, shotguns, and handguns.
If Frank enters the store within the first two days, the psychopath Cletus Samson is there.
On day 3 at midnight, Cletus is gone, and in Dead Rising there is an unannounced scoop with three survivors in this store at 1:00 am. In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop this scoop was given the name Gun Shop Standoff. The three survivors are Brett Styles, Jonathan Picardsen, and Alyssa Laurent. They are initially hostile, and will open fire upon Frank until he leaves the store. Jonathan then confronts Frank, and all three of them will join him if he has a picture of the Security Room vent. If Frank does not have the picture, they will remain at the store until he comes back and shows it to them.
||Display case outside on the left with a cowboy cardboard cut out.
||Display case outside on the right side with an American flag.
||On the nose of the mounted dear head.
||Nose of the stuffed deer head in the far left corner behind the counter.
- In Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, Cletus is an ally and not an enemy. After Frank saves him from a horde of zombies and brings him back into the store, he will offer to give Frank guns in exchange.
The arrow pointing to the Huntin' Shack's location.
Hunting posters inside the store.
- ↑ Dead Rising:Chop Till You Drop FAQ/Walkthrough, GameFAQs, (March 1, 2009).
- ↑ Dead Rising Survivor List, GameFAQs, (October 8, 2006).