|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
It is a severed human hand from a fallen survivor of the zombie outbreak. When Frank sees a zombie eating a hand, kick the zombie and pick it up as it drops the hand. Frank can jam the hand into a zombies mouth and prevent it from biting him. This hand is a very weak weapon, but fun to watch.
It can also be thrown to draw enemies away from Frank (or towards Frank, depending on where Frank throws it), as zombies will instead walk towards the hunk of meat. Zombies are lured to the hunk of meat if it is not held by Frank or another zombie and providing they don't already hold something such as another hunk of meat or a nightstick, etc. Zombies will pick it up and start biting at it.
- Primary: Tap the button to shove the hunk of meat into a zombie's mouth. A zombie cannot attack Frank when this has happened.
- Secondary: Hold down the button to swing the hunk of meat.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to go into aim mode then press the button to throw the hunk of meat.
- In some areas, several Hunk of Meat are left after the Special Forces killed all the zombies in Overtime Mode.
- Although only the white model is used, there are three hand models in the game files: