- "Chuck, I just saw someone carrying a bride into the Swept Away chapel in the Silver Strip... kind of a weird time to get married. Check it out?"
- —Stacey Forsythe
Here Comes the Groom is a mission in Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. This mission involves a psychopath, Randy Tugman, who has been capturing women and forcing the justice of the peace, who is also his father, to marry them in the Swept Away Wedding Chapel. Chuck arrives just as Emanuel is being forced to marry Randy to Danni Bodine.
Randy Tugman is an obese man in a fetish costume wielding a Giant Chainsaw. He is holding his father hostage along with Danni, a woman in a wedding dress, attempting to force his father to marry them just so he could have sex with her. Danni tries to escape, but is held back and told by Randy not to worry, looking in the direction of a dead bride, who he says meant nothing to him. When Chuck enters the chapel, Randy's father shouts in relief. But before Chuck can save him, Randy disembowels him with his chainsaw, then attacks Chuck for ruining his big day.
After Chuck defeats Randy, he falls to the floor in agony. The undead bride, walks towards him, and Randy thinks it's Danni, and says they would be happy together if everything went great. Randy realizes too late this is the dead bride he killed, shortly before being eaten. Chuck then saves Danni and escorts her to the Safe House.
After Randy is killed, Chuck can use his Giant Pink Chainsaw as a weapon.
- Dialogue of the mission in the Off the Record game files. All text may not be actually used in the final game.
Randall my son, I... I think you should reconsider...
RANDY... Father... call me Randy...
GET ON WITH IT!!
Do you... Randy... take this woman to be your...
Mmmmm... I do... Father... I do... Ooooh...
Don't worry honey...
...the other ones didn't mean anything to me...
... just remember to say "I do".
You wanted me to wait until I was married... well, I'm not waiting anymore.
Oh, I knew I wouldn't die a virgin!!
Oh, I can't WAIT... I can't WAIT... I can't WAIT...
Cut to the end Dad... Cut to the end...
CUT TO THE END!
If anyone knows of any reason why these two should not be joined in union, speak now, or forever hold your...
Oh I can't wait baby... I'm gonna CONSUMMATE you... 'till you SCREAM! HAHAHAHA
Oh thank God! Help us! Help us!
You! You're trying to ruin... the happiest day of our lives!
Baby... We could have been so good together...
Our wedding night would have been so...
You may now kiss the bride.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record you can get high Special bonuses when he makes his obscene gestures after hitting the player, you can get Outtake bonuses if you take pictures of him when he is exhausted or when he has been shot in the groin, you can also get a Brutality bonus if you take a picture of his body after his death.
- The PC files such as missions.txt call this mission "SexDeviant".
- In Dead Rising 2 as the zombie is eating Randy Chuck says: "You may now kiss the bride." In Off the Record this has been changed to: "You may now feed the bride."
- If you leave the chapel after the cutscene but before killing him, he will be distracted with the bride when you come back.
- The mattress nearby imply Randy intends to "lose his virginity" there right after the marriage however there is already blood on the mattress implying that he raped and murdered the previous bride or is a necrophiliac.
- The name of the mission is a portmanteau of the statement "Here comes the bride" and the groom, the person who the bride is marrying.