- "Some people are holed up in the North Plaza gun shop. They've taken over Cletus' store!"
- —Otis Washington, Chop Till You Drop
Three survivors have taken over the Huntin' Shack. As Frank enters the store, all three survivors found inside fire at him, forcing him to exit the store. This prompts them to notice that he isn't a zombie. Jonathan confronts Frank, asking what he wants with them.
Frank reveals that a helicopter is arriving to rescue them, and they should follow him back to the Security Room. However, the survivors do not believe Frank and demands a photo of the vent.
After Frank shows a photo to Jonathan, they agree to follow him back to the Security Room.
Chop Till You DropEdit
There are a few difference when the schoop is completed in Chop Till You Drop.
- Completion of this scoop and getting an S rank rewards Frank with the Ammo Belt.
- Taking pictures is disabled. In order to allow this scoop to be completed, two buttons can be pressed upon reaching the vent to simulate taking a picture.
- Cletus will disappear from the Huntin' Shack during this scoop, but will return once the scoop has been completed.
- The picture of the vent required has to be taken in the current playthrough.
- Brett is carrying the only machinegun that appears in 72 Hour Mode.