- "Help me! I'm too young to die!"
- —Gordon, upon seeing Frank
Gordon Stalworth is a survivor appearing in Dead Rising and Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop. He is found in McHandy's Hardware in Al Fresca Plaza during the scoop The Coward. As the name of the scoop suggests, he is a cowardly fellow.
Gordon is hiding in the back counter of McHandy's Hardware in Al Fresca Plaza. He is hysterical with terror and refuses to listen to anybody. Frank hits him to knock some sense into him. As he sobs, Frank demands Gordon to follow him back to safety.if surrounded he will shot him self with a hand gun
After being rescued, he will wait in the room with the green door. When Kindell Johnson believes that there is no helicopter coming in three days, he rallies up the other survivors in the same room, including Gordon, to make a break for it. If Frank does not stop Kindell's mutiny, Gordon will leave the Security Room along with the other survivors. They will no longer count towards the number of rescued survivors.
- Join Bonus: 15,000 PP
- Escort Complete Bonus: 30,000 PP
- He bears a resemblance to Todd Mendell.
- In Dead Rising 2, there is another man named Gordon who is as much a coward as he is.
- His last name, Stalworth, is likely based on the word "stalwart" which he obviously is not.
- He is the easiest survivor to be zombified.
- His baldness is probably due to a high level of stress in his daily life, resulting from his anxieties.
- Despite Todd Mendell and Brian Reynolds talking behind his back about his cowardry, Gordon survives longer than both of them in both 72 hour mode and infinity mode.