- "There are three women on top of the pool in the Palisades Mall. But Chuck... just, um... keep your head in this one, okay?"
- —Stacey Forsythe
Chuck will receive a message that tells him about some female survivors next to the pool at Palisades Mall. Travel to the upper deck of the pool at the center of Palisades Mall and find Nina, Cora and Summer. After a short talk, Cora will say that they will only go with him if he pays them $10,000 dollars. After the money is paid (a Hacker can be built using the Computer Case and Flashlight found in a nearby maintenance room, which can be used on two ATMs found nearby on the ground floor of the Palisades Mall for $20,000), Chuck can then escort the three women to the Safe House.
It is preferable that Chuck does not equip any of the three women with weapons -- Cora, Nina, and Summer kill zombies with one or two hits with powerful rotating punches and kicks that also knock zombies down unlike the weak punches or shoves that other survivors use. Their punches are able to kill zombies in 1-2 hits.
If one of the girls is killed, the remaining two will stop following Chuck and just stand still. If two of the girls are killed, then the remaining girl will say she is in too much grief to keep following Chuck, unless he gives her $10,000. Once he gives the remaining girl the money, she rejoins Chuck's party for 10,000 PP.
- Dialogue of the mission in the Off the Record game files. All text may not be actually used in the final game.
There are three women in the grotto at the Palisades Mall. But Frank just, uh, keep your head in this one, okay?
Honey, don't mind if I'm a little forward, but are you single?
We'd like to sugar, but we aren't just any girls.
$10,000 and we're all yours. We won't move for a dime less. Baby, you know you want to.
I'm so sorry, Frank.
$10,000, and trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks, baby! We're worth every penny.
Sorry, baby. I won't go anywhere without the boss-lady.
Sorry, hun, but it's all of us or none of us. But you won't be sorry, sugar. Talk to the boss-lady to make a deal.
- After the three women have been escorted to the Safe House, if Chuck speaks to Stacey, they will have the following conversation, which is called "JealousStacey" in the PC file missions.txt:
- Stacey: Chuck... About those three girls you just brought in...
- Chuck: What about them?
- Stacey: Don't you think they're a little... forward?
- Stacey: You know, you really don't have to pay for it... rescuing people, I mean... ummm...
- Stacey: I better just get back to the monitors.