- "Drop any weapons you have or we'll be forced to shoot!"
- —Michael spotting Chuck
Chuck finds two men, Michael Woo and Matthew Kuss, near a crashed Humvee in the middle of Fortune Park. Michael orders Chuck to drop any gun(s) that he has before coming closer to them. If Chuck does not comply, Michael will shoot him until he drops his gun(s). After that, Michael and Matthew believe Chuck when he says Tyrone King framed him for the outbreak, saying "I never really liked that guy." Michael and Matthew can then be escorted back to the safe house. In Off the Record, they spawn right outside the entrance to the Underground Tunnels. Matthew is also no longer injured and Frank doesn't need to drop any firearms.
- Dialogue of the mission in the Off the Record game files. All text may not be actually used in the final game.
Guard my six Private. I'll find out what's going on.
Are you guys okay?
Yeah. We took some hits, and we are the only ones left from the squad.
Thanks for helping us out.
Talk to the Sarge. He makes all the decisions.
Suck it up, soldier! We need to get to the bottom of this.
Sgt Michael Woo, at your service. Our unit's been wiped out, save for me and Pvt Kuss over there.
We intended to follow that last truck down the tunnel. Any other survivors down there?
Sorry pal. Nothing left alive down there, but there are other survivors at the Safe House.
Lead the way then friend. We'll cover you. Private! Let's move out!
Sarge! I got survivors coming out of the tunnel.
- The leadership magazine will allow Matthew to walk normally, despite his injury.
- Delta Point 1 will only activate after completing Case 6-2: Last Stand.
- Both Michael and Matthew will refuse any food items or weapons offered to them.
- Water guns, while not actual firearms, are considered guns for this mission. If Chuck is carrying one, Michael and Matt will shoot at him.
- The PC mission file, in missions.txt is also called "DeltaPoint1", in the game text files, this mission is called "Delta Point 1".
- Like most missions, there are additional items especially for this mission found in missions.txt:
- "MetalBarricade" (x2)