|This article is in need of (better) pictures.|
For this you must find all bike parts to escape Still Creek. There are five bike parts in total.
- Each of these have a specific location in Still Creek
- The gasoline canister can be found right in front of the Safe House.
- Its in the middle of a horde of zombies at the gas station. An easy way to get it would be with the Moose Head or a Queen.
- The Handle Bars may be more difficult to find. Behind Uncle Bill's Department Store at a certain time of day, two survivors can be found. Jason Wong and Archie Eaton in the mission(this is mission is required)Handle With Care.
- Jason will be holding the Handle Bars and will refuse to give them to Chuck unless Chuck can get him a Broadsword.
- Once Jason receives the Broadsword, him and Archie will join you and you will get the Handle Bars.
- The Wheel is probably the easiest one. The first survivor you meet will be Dick Jones. Dick owns the local Pawnshop. He will not return to the Safe House with you, but instead, he wants to go back to his store. Once Dick is back, the wheel can be purchased from him for 5000$. If Dick dies, then the truth will vanish for the Wheel cannot be found.
- The Bike Forks are not easy to find. A survivor Bob is on a roof. The same way you go up to talk to him is also the way you get into Still Creek Hotel. Once in there, one room contains the shed key. Grab it and go to the shed next to the tire pile. Inside is the Bike Forks. Now just bring them back to the Safe House.
- The last bike part is the Engine. Behind Still Creek Movie Theater rests the Engine. Not much to be said. Grab it and bring it back.
You now have all the bike parts. Ride to freedom!
|Weapons - Locations - Characters|
|Case 0-1 - Case 0-2 - Case 0-3 - Case 0-4 - Zombrex 1 - Military Arrival|
|Above The Law - Gemini's Request - Handle With Care - The Mechanic - The Morning After - Win Some Lose Some|
|Chuck's Notebook - Achievements|