- "Whether you need a fill up or full on repair, Brockett's got you covered."
- —Still Creek Map
Brockett Gas Station is the gas station located in the town of Still Creek in Case Zero. It is where Chuck Greene and Katey Greene make a stop at, only to have their truck stolen when the two take a look around. Once the zombies come, the two take refuge in the station's shop. The gas station serves as a safe house for Chuck to escort survivors to.
The gas station consists of four major parts: the garage where Katey and the work bench reside, the market where food can be found, the roof, and the auto junkyard. The gasoline canister, needed to fuel the motorbike, can be found by the pumps.
The rooftop of the Gas Station is accessed through a ladder in the storage room, near the market. There are several items on the roof including the powerful sniper rifle.
Chuck can explore the rest of Still Creek by leaving the gas station, either through the junkyard or through an opening off of the roof. However, the latter is blocked by a wooden panel until Chuck discovers the queen wasps.
- 2" x 4"
- Acetylene Tank
- Baseball Bat
- Box of Nails
- Cardboard Box
- Cash Register
- Chef Knife
- Garbage Bag
- Large Wrench
- Leaf Rake
- Motor Oil
- Power Drill
- Propane Tank
- Purple Spray Paint (Rooftop)
- Push Broom
- Saw Blade
- Sledgehammer (Rooftop)
- Sniper Rifle (Rooftop)
- Steel Shelving
At the beginning of the game there are boards over the rooftop exit, at some point, these boards are removed, and Chuck can travel along the awning of Brockett's. This is to keep Chuck from skipping important cutscenes/moments in the beginning of the game.
Chuck is unable to pass the two vents on the side of Brockett's wall or jump atop The Dirty Drink's awning or roof.
- The windows of the garage doors can be broken from the outside and upon looking inside, none of the survivors or Katey will be visible.
- Las Vegas is visible from the roof.
- During The Mechanic, the survivors will be locked in the small room adjacent to the convenience store in the station.
- Sometimes, not all of the rescued survivors will appear at the same time, some may appear to be "missing" but will show up later.
Case Zero Locations
|Big Buck Hardware - Bob's Fish 'n Hunt - Brockett Gas Station - Ed's Friendly Barber Shop - Grumpy Dog Bowling Alley - Momma's Diner - Still Creek Casino - Still Creek Hotel - Still Creek Movie Theater - Still Creek Pawnshop - The Dirty Drink - Uncle Bill's Department Store|
|Maintenance Room - Quarantine Zone - Sheriff's Office|