- "Well, even a pussy like him could make a decent shield against the zombies."
- —Brian, on speaking about his friend
Brian Reynolds is a victim appearing only in Dead Rising.
- Main article: 72 Hour Mode (Dead Rising)
Brian was found talking to Todd Mendell in the Entrance Plaza about one of their friends. When the zombies broke into the plaza, he attempts to fight back but is overwhelmed and is killed before he had a chance to run for the stairs.
- Main article: Infinity Mode
In Infinity Mode, Brian appears in Modern Businessman at Wonderland Plaza from 4:00:00 to 4:07:00 and is armed with a Dumbbell. In his equipment he carries a Red Cabbage, a Cash Register, a Hanger, a Toy Cube and a Potted Plant.
- Brian is one of only three survivors who fight back during the outbreak, the others being Alan Peterson and Todd Mendell.
- It is possible that the cowardly friend Brian is referring to is Gordon Stalworth, who is rescued during the scoop "The Coward".
- It is possible to pick up his shotgun when he dies.
- Brian: Where do you suppose he went anyway? He couldn't have gotten outta the mall, he is probably hiding somewhere shitting his pants like a chump.
- Todd: Well, even a pussy like him could make a decent shield against the zombies...
- Brian: I guess...
- Brian gives off Drama points when photographed, but Todd Mendell gives off no genre.
- Brian does not appear in Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop.
- it is possible that Brian's name is a reference to the actor Ryan Reynolds.