- "I get EXPLOSIVE when I have to wait."
- —Bibi Love, on waiting for her demands to be met
She is an aging pop singer who is clinging to her former glory. As a result of the outbreak, she has taken several of her employees hostage in the mission One Hit Wonder. She reappears in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record with the same role.
One Hit WonderEdit
After the zombie outbreak in Fortune City causes the last of her fans to flee, she has gone insane and taken over a stage. Using wires and a bomb with a remote detonator, she threatens to blow up her hostages, Juan, Allison, and Cameron, if they try to leave before her show is over.
When Chuck comes across her, she mistakes him for a stagehand and asks Chuck to get her a refreshment, get dressed for her show (a Tuxedo, available from Modern Businessman in the Royal Flush Plaza), round up a group of "fans" (10-15 zombies) and finally, rig the lights for her performance. A minigame that is very similar to Guitar Hero where the player must press the appropriate buttons to do the appropriate lighting effects.
If Chuck completes the minigame, she will thank him for his help, then release her hostages and jump from the stage into the crowd of zombies, still thinking of them as fans. She will realize they are zombies and Chuck has the choice of saving her or leaving her.
If Chuck fails the minigame, or attacks her, or kills one of her hostages, a cutscene plays where she yells at him for ruining her comeback before sitting down next to Cameron and activating her bomb, killing herself, Cameron, Allison and Juan. Note that Bibi can get killed by the zombies if the player lets them climb the stage.
Bibi is one of the crazed survivors Frank can fight in Sandbox Mode. She will spawn on her stage in the Slot Ranch Casino with a Large Wrench. Once defeated she drops her weapon and $25,000.
- After completing Bibi's lightshow there is a checkpoint autosave. If the player quits and reloads the last checkpoint, Chuck/Frank will respawn on the stage, but the crowd of zombies surrounding Bibi will be gone (confirmed on Xbox360, only).
- In Dead Rising 2: Case West a portrait of Bibi Love is hanging above Marian Mallon's fireplace in the Director's Office.
- Bibi is the only psychopath that does not attack Chuck.
- Bibi and Snowflake are similar in the fact that they are the only two psychopaths who can be saved in Dead Rising 2.
- Bibi is an obvious parody of popular singer Cher, who herself had a Las Vegas Show at the time of the game's production. Her outfit is also a reference to the one Cher wore in her "Turn Back Time" music video. The name Cher also means "Dear One", alternatively, "Love."
- Her music can be heard during the overtime mode credits.
- Erotica points awarded when her breasts, crotch, and buttocks are photographed.
- Sometimes, when you pass her in the Safe House, she will say "You're my number 1 fan!"
- In Dead Rising 2, the necklace she wears is different than the one it shows her wearing in the notebook. This was changed in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.
- Bibi is the first female psychopath in the Dead Rising series to sexually harass a main character, rather than minor characters.
- She is referenced in Dead Rising 3 in a news ticker, recalling the horrors of Fortune City.
- In Dead Rising 3, a survivor named Adam Daley wears her clothing and has her hair style. He seems to have a split personality of Bibi. Another song of hers, "Can't Get Enough Of Me", can be heard playing.
- There is also a karaoke bar named Bibi's Box in Dead Rising 3, another reference to the pop star.
- If the player kills any of the staff before Bibi's intro cutscene plays, she will not arrive if you head onto the stage.
- It is possible Bibi is in fact a pornstar. In Dead Rising 3, in the sex porn studio mansion, there is audio of her voice as she is having sex. This is supported by the fact that she sings some of the lyrics to "Can't Get Enough Of Me" while she orgasms. It is unknown if Bibi has always been a pornstar, but she is definitely one by/in 2021.