|Dead Rising||Dead Rising 2||Dead Rising 3|
Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
It is a guitar that is played by the thumb and forefinger. It has a "sunburst" design and has a tortoise guard. When swung, this guitar can clear a large area in front of Frank, but unfortunately he needs a second or two to recover after whacking some zombies.
There are four types of guitars:
The acoustic guitar may cause more damage, while the electric guitar is a bit faster as its recovery time is about half of the Acoustic's.
While all of the guitars are effectively the same, each type has a different set of animations for their attacks. The Acoustic Guitar has sort of a "stabbing" motion in front of Frank.
- Main: Tap the button to swing the bass guitar. Tap the / button in succession to perform a three hit combo, by swinging the bass guitar right, left, then slamming it down.
- Alternate: Hold down the to slam the bass guitar down.
- Thrown: Hold down the trigger to enter aim mode and Tap / to throw the bass guitar.
- When the bass guitar hits a target, it will emit music.
- It is similar to the Fender P-bass.
- Despite being a bass guitar, it sounds identical to the Stratocaster Electric guitar .
- It's effectiveness can be increased by the Entertainment book.