Primary: Tap the button to swing the baseball bat. This attack is capable of knocking down its targets.
Secondary:Hold down and release the button to charge up and swing the baseball bat. This attack is capable of knocking away its target(s). For every zombie killed with the baseball bat's secondary attack, 10 PP is awarded.
Thrown: Hold down the trigger to enter aim mode and press to throw the baseball bat.
- In Garbage Cans
- Held by Burt Thompson
- Leisure Park
- Mark Quemada's corpse
- When a zombie is killed by the baseball bat's secondary attack, cheering can be heard.
- For the Wii version, you must stun a zombie first, then wave the Wii-mote to activate the "Swing Away!" action.
- The Baseball Bat also appears in Tatsunoko vs Capcom, not only in one of Franks attacks, but he also uses it by tossing his opponent in the air and hitting them off-screen with an oversized version of it.
- Frank also uses it in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
- The baseball bat bears a resemblance to a Louisville Slugger baseball bat.
- The baseball bat seems to be Franks favorite weapon, since sometimes he can be seen holding one in a lot of promotional pictures of Dead Rising, and uses one as a default weapon in Case West.