Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Hey Chuck, there's an, um, interesting poker game starting up in the Safe House. Might be good to just relax a little."
- —Stacey Forsythe
- "Hey Frank, there's a... interesting poker game starting up in the Safe House. Might help you relax a little."
- —Stacey, Off the Record version
Chuck/Frank is challenged to a Strip Poker game in the Safe House by three survivors that he has rescued. Each time a player loses all of their cash, they also remove a piece of clothing. The main difference between this mission and the High Rollers is how much it costs to buy into the game. Costing only $25,000 for Chuck to play.
At least one of the following survivors must have been rescued for the mission to activate. When more than 3 of them have been rescued they are randomly chosen out of any of the survivors, including:
- Kristin Harris in Lush-ious Lady
- Trixie-Lynn Horton in Barn Burner
- Cora Russel in Fetching Females
- Jack Ellis in Welcome to the Family
- Woodrow Rutherford in Bank Run.
|Rules and tips|
- If Chuck is eliminated and the Underwear clothing item has not been unlocked before then it can be found in Chuck's locker.
- If Chuck eliminates Jack, he will unlock the item Knight Helmet, which is a part of the Knight Armor. This is the only way to acquire this helmet.
- If any other players succeed in knocking out Jack while Chuck is still in the game, Chuck will still obtain the helmet. Chuck can choose to quit directly after he is knocked out and he will still have the helmet. It will be waiting in the locker, if he is not already wearing it.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Jack is wearing the Protoman Helmet instead of the Knight Helmet but all the same rules apply.
Trivia and NotesEdit
- To satisfy the completion of this mission you are only required to be at the table when someone else is knocked out of the game.
- Chuck can play with a friend during co-op mode. Use the magazines that give gambling bonuses to get more advantageous hands. This allows you to complete the mission in a shorter period of time, before the military arrives or other missions expire.
- Having all three Gambling magazines (Gambling 1, Gambling 2 and Gambling 3) makes this much easier.
- Neglecting to rescue the other survivors tied to this mission (Kristin, Woodrow, Cora, Trixie-Lynn) will result in a one-on-one match against Jack. This method, along with playing on co-op, may be the simplest way to defeat Jack and obtain the Knight's Helmet, considering that when you have other survivors in the game, and thus more money on the table, Jack's skills usually cause his winnings to sky-rocket, making him increasingly difficult to knock out of the game.
- If you are playing this mission while waiting for the military to arrive, you can keep playing the poker game and automatically go to ending C.
- No notifications are given to enter the room to watch the miitary rescue if you are playing this mission.
- If you quit the game, any clothes removed from the players will remain removed in the succeeding games. This allows you to do other scoops in between games until you beat everyone.
The message screen for this mission states:
- GOAL: Play poker in the Safe House
- DESTINATION: Safe House Poker Room
- I've been challenged to a poker game by the survivors back at the Safe House.