- Floyd Stone, the guitarist, who has been described as "crow-looking". In concerts Floyd kicks pig's blood into the crowd.
- Jeanna Slick, vocal singer.
- Allen Ash, the bassist.
One of the groups albums is entitled, "Feet on the Dancefloor, Head in a Grave."
As planned in their promotional posters, the group was scheduled to perform on September 24 at 10 pm, in the Silver Strip of Fortune City. They performed on September 26, despite the recent zombie outbreak. Wallace, a witness to the concert, stated a day later that the concert, "was surreal. There were zombies everywhere, and [Angel Lust] were just playing like nothing was unusual."
Dead Rising 2Edit
In the mission Rock Heroes, Chuck Greene gets a call from Stacey Forsythe about a rock band blaring music in the Silver Strip. Upon investigation, Chuck finds the trio rocking out. He is able to inform the band that the "audience" is actually a crowd of ravenous zombies. They agree to be escorted to the Safe House, but not before finishing up their song, which struck a chord so loud it burst all of the heads of the zombies loitering nearby.
Off the RecordEdit
In Off the Record, Rock Heroes is an unmarked mission. Frank will not receive a call from Stacey, but the group can be recruited in the same way that they were in Dead Rising 2. The mission starts on Sept. 26 at 4 am.
- "Floyd Stone" may be dual-reference to Pink Floyd and The Rolling Stones.
- Angel Lust, terminal erection, or more commonly refered to as a death erection, is an erection that occurs after death. It is commonly observed in the corpses of human males who have been executed, particularly by hanging.
- ↑ I Saw One of My Current Favorite Bands Last Night!, Tape It Or Die, (September 16, 2010).
- ↑ Death errection, Wikipedia.