- "Wow, tough love. Isn't that what they call it? You must sense a spark of life still within! I think I'm sick of listening to me, too! Let's go!"
- —Andy upon agreeing to follow Chuck
Dead or Alive?Edit
Stacey gives Chuck a call about a man armed with a shotgun standing on some slots in one of the malls. Upon finding the man, Chuck will have to have a long conversation with Andy about the collective intelligence of the zombies that Andy has killed on top of a group of slot machines.
If Chuck leaves Andy's presence after initiating the conversation but before Andy joins, Andy will defect, saying "It's too much." or "The only way out is the easy way out." He will commit suicide by putting his shotgun to his chin, and blowing his own brains out.
- Andy does not appear in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.
- Andy is one of the few survivors without any rescue dialogue once he is brought back to the Safe House.
- While Andy's suicide is unlikely to happen in single-player, it is common in co-op, as another player being too far away from Andy will automatically trigger the death. Thus, both players must be present when talking Andy out of his suicide attempt.