Overview (cases/scoops) • Books • Clothing • Food • Psychopaths • Stores • Survivors • Weapons
- "There's a guy hangin' out in the cosmetics shop in Wonderland Plaza. He doesn't look so good."
- —Otis Washington
Leroy attempts to hide the wound on his neck as he believes Frank will refuse to save him, leaving him behind. Despite the possibility that it could be a bite wound, Frank offers to bring Leroy to the Security Room.
Conversation with Leroy
Frank: It's too dangerous to be out here.
Leroy: H-H-Hey! You startled me! D-D-Don't do th-th-th-that to me!
Frank: You look a little sick. You feelin' ok?
Leroy: I-I-I'm fine. Just a scratch. N-N-No problem.
Frank: You're hurt? Where? Show me!
Leroy: Don't w-w-worry about it. Everything's f-f-fine.
Frank: We better get you taken care of. Follow me. We can treat your wound.Leroy: I-I-If you say so.
- Leroy will constantly scratch his neck frantically, similar to zombies.
- The unannounced scoop The Woman Left Behind with elderly Susan on the soccer ball starts at the same time as A Sick Man and is very nearby. Use a Queen to kill the zombies surrounding the soccer ball. Escort Susan and Leroy back to the Security Room through the Wonderland Plaza restroom secret shortcut.
- Whenever he is back in the Security Room, you can sometimes see other survivors arguing and yelling at Leroy.
- ↑ Dead Rising: Saint Achievement Walkthrough by Yuka Takeuchi Fan, GameFAQs, (December 17, 2009).
- ↑ Rorie, Matthew Gamespot Gameguide Dead Rising, Gamespot
- ↑ Dead Rising: Game Script, GameFAQs.com, (January 5, 2009).